10 Favorite Products Under $10In no particular order, these are some of my favorite products that cost less than $10. I made sure to include things that I use everyday or at least very regularly.
1. e.l.f. Studio Eyebrow Kit ($3.00) With a brush, pigmented wax, and pigmented powder, this eyebrow kit helps sculpt and fill in my eyebrows. The case with a mirror is perfect while on the go and it takes about a minute to make my brows look better with this product. I use shade medium.
2. LUSH Butterball Bath Bomb ($4.95) One of my favorite LUSH products and also one of the cheapest, this bath bomb smells like vanilla, cocoa butter, and ylang ylang. I have extremely dry winter skin but I love to take baths and this bath bomb helps make my skin feel super smooth.
3. e.l.f. Studio Powder Brush ($3.00) I've used this brush for mineral powder, blush, bronzer, and to set liquid foundation. It performs really beautifully with literally any type of powder. It does not shed at all, even though some of my more expensive brushes do. e.l.f.'s brushes are all around a good choice, and this is one of my favorites because it's very versatile.
4. Wet Brush Detangling Hair Brush ($8.99) Though the retail price on the Wet Brush website is a bit higher, the Wet Brush can be found fairly cheap at places such as Ulta, Walmart, and Amazon. I have thick, dry, frizzy, disagreeable hair. Before the Wet Brush, I would have never even considered brushing my hair until it was dry for fear that I'd pull out clumps of my hair. However, this brush has bristles that are soft, yet firm enough to detangle any type of hair easily. The Wet Brush is a total lifesaver.
5. NYX The Smokey Eyeshadow Palette ($6.99) This palette's eyeshadows are smooth and pigmented. The colors can either create a natural everyday look or a more dramatic smokey eye, and for this reason I love this palette because I can use it when I get ready in the morning and take it with me to transform my eye look from day to night.
6 e.l.f. Flawless Finish Foundation ($6.00) I bought this foundation while in a pinch for new face make-up, and I couldn't be happier with my choice. I would choose this foundation over any other drug store foundation any day of the week! It has a light-medium coverage and a semi-matte finish. It definitely reduces the appearance of all of my redness, but does not completely cover acne. I cover any discoloration or acne first with the e.l.f. tone correcting concealer, and then set the foundation with the e.l.f. clarifying powder and it lasts quite a long time. It also does not oxidize and turn orange like many other liquid foundations. I use the shade porcelain, and I am pleased with how well it matches my skin tone considering there are only a few color choices and I have a very difficult skin tone to match (light with strong yellow undertones.)
7. LUSH Bubblegum Lip Scrub ($9.95) I have dry, chapped lips and this scrub helps to make them smooth again. I just apply a pinch of lip scrub from the pot to the lips and rub it in for a few seconds, and then lick it off, and then I apply a lip balm. The smell is absolutely intoxicating and the taste is great, too! All of the flavors are wonderful, but Bubblegum is my favorite. Santa's Lip Scrub is a close second, however it is only part of the holiday line.
8. Suave Professionals Dry Shampoo (approx. $3.00 at drug stores and mass retailers) I have problematic hair. Therefore I try not to shampoo it everyday so as not to dry it out or further damage it. Suave's dry shampoo is amazing at soaking up excess oil and making hair smell, look, and feel like it was just washed.
9. NYX Matte Lipstick ($5.99) These lipsticks are absolutely beautiful mattes but yet aren't drying at all! They're long-lasting and don't smudge or fan out.
10. Suave Moroccan Infusion Shampoo and Conditioner (approx. $3.00 at drug stores and mass retailers) I remember hating Suave products when my family picked them up for the house when I was a girl because they were cheap and drying. However, the Suave professional line is quite wonderful and is definitely holding its own in comparison to some of the more expensive hair care lines I've tried! These shampoos are incredibly moisturizing and are transforming my hair from dry, frizzy, damaged, and dull to soft and shiny.