Thursday, January 9, 2014

December Ipsy Glam Bag Review

Ipsy Glam Bag is a monthly make-up subscription that includes deluxe sample size and full size products for only $10/month. I wholeheartedly think that Ipsy is the best make-up subscription for the price, considering that each bag is customized by the recipient's personal style and product preference and each month you receive a new make-up bag!


December's Ipsy Glam Bag theme was Celebration. I liked the bag and it's currently in my purse!


Everything that was in the bag.


POPBeauty Bright Up Your Life Trio in Smokin' Hot ($24 full size, approximate value: $7): This trio contains shades that part of a larger palette. The pigmentation isn't bad, and the colors are ones I would typically use, however it isn't that long-wearing. This is definitely something I will keep in my make-up bag in my purse for traveling, though.

Mirabella Eye Blender Brush ($27): This brush has a really nice, sturdy,  and does a great job of blending out eyeshadow. I'm not exactly sure what it's made of, as I've read that the bristles are made of either pony hair, goat hair, or synthetic hair on multiple different sites and I can't come to a consensus. For that reason, it's not something I would buy for myself unless I knew that it were synthetic.


Be a Bombshell The One Stick in Sunset ($16): This all-in-one stick is able to be used on lips, cheeks, and eyes - although I don't think this color would be great for eyes. However, I've used it on both my lips and cheeks and when used together it looks so polished! It's a coral-toned red. I love this product and may purchase another in the future!
J.cat The Big Lip Pencil in Red Rose ($3.99): I love this product and I am so glad to try out a cruelty-free brand I've never tried before. The pencil goes on smoothly and isn't drying at all. It's a classic balanced red shade.


Swatches! The bottom left is The One Stick both put on regularly and then blended out, and on the right is the lip pencil.

This was my first Ipsy bag and was a total hit for me. I can't believe they included all this product for only $10. After seeing all the other available products, mine was customized perfectly. I'll never cancel if they stay this good! If you're interested in Ipsy Glam Bag, sign up with this link: http://www.ipsy.com/r/19r6.


No comments:

Post a Comment