Thursday, January 9, 2014

December PopSugar Must Have Box

I've been subscribing to PopSugar since October and I do not regret it, and I don't know that I'll ever want to stop receiving it! PopSugar Must Have ships around the 10th of each months via USPS and usually takes only a few days to get to me once I receive an emailed invoice. PopSugar costs $39.95/month, or less per month with a 3-month long, 6-month long, or year long subscription. In your box you can expect an array of women's lifestyle products including food, beauty, health, housewares, clothing, accessories, entertainment, and fitness products. Here's what was in my December box:


Everything!


GoVino Portable Champagne Flutes ($12.95):  Honestly I wasn't sure how much use I'd get out of these since I'm not a champagne drinker and I considered gifting them. But I've actually been using them just for red and white wines and they do the job since I don't own a nice wineglass set! They're convenient, shatterproof, and really low key - a win for me.

\

Lulu Frost for PopSugar Bracelet ($110): I'm typically quite picky about jewelry and therefore haven't always loved the jewelry PopSugar sent out, but I love this! 




NCLA Nail Wraps ($16.00): I was intimidate by these but they were fairly simple and turned out great for the holidays!



Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares ($4.25 per bag): I was not upset to see these in there.

 

CC Made Caramel Corn ($4.00 for 3oz.): I wasn't head over heels to see this product, but this is honestly the best caramel corn I've had the pleasure of eating!


Mixt Gifting Set ($9.00): I wouldn't have paid the $9.00 retail price for three sheets of wrapping paper, but this is adorable and came in handy for the holidays. It's recycled, too.


Model Co. Fibre LashXTEND Mascara in Black ($20): I love the packaging on this because it has a mirror on the back (...that I forgot to photograph!) It's not exactly my favorite because it tends to make my sensitive eyes water, but it gets great reviews from other people and I will still use it on occasion.

Overall this was a great box and the total value comes to about $180! If you're interested in PopSugar Must Have use the code REFER5 and this link for $5 off a box http://popsu.gr/muBk.


No comments:

Post a Comment